Like Gerry I’ve been a Blues fan for many years and a fan of RM. Always enjoyed banter with Richard both at Wakefield and at many other grounds where we met.
Looking forward to reading this site and maybe contributing occasionally.
COYB
Nice to be here
Re: Nice to be here
Welcome all.
Looking forward to renewing our rivalries again with Bedford. My first ever visit to Goldington Road was in 1996 when Frank Warren was in charge and Martin Offiah made his debut against us.
Since then we’ve had some great battles over the years.
Looking forward to renewing our rivalries again with Bedford. My first ever visit to Goldington Road was in 1996 when Frank Warren was in charge and Martin Offiah made his debut against us.
Since then we’ve had some great battles over the years.
«The measure of a rugby player or supporter is not whether they win or lose, but whether they carry themselves with the same pride and dignity either way."
Re: Nice to be here
Hello All
Thanks for the new forum. I’ve been a Donny supporter for many years and I’m looking forward to the new season. Already some very interesting results so far.
Best of luck and a kind bounce to all
Thanks for the new forum. I’ve been a Donny supporter for many years and I’m looking forward to the new season. Already some very interesting results so far.
Best of luck and a kind bounce to all