I am sorry I’m going to have to stand down from updates on Nat 1
Trying to watch Roth at the same time is too much for me, particularly my nerves. I have been ill with sinusitis for the last 10 days so rather under the weather. There are that many big scores coming through and I just can’t keep up with it, resulting in me posting the wrong updates on here.
All the best to everyone here and a massive shout out to Plymouth & commiserations to Cambridge. It actually isn’t a great deal of fun seeing such results apart from the winners of course, but I hope you will allow me to contribute post game going forward.
Sorry I made a bit of a pigs ear of it today.
Ps the scores are going through the roof this season.
Stepping down from the Nat 1 board
Stepping down from the Nat 1 board
Last edited by Rothman2 on Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
«The measure of a rugby player or supporter is not whether they win or lose, but whether they carry themselves with the same pride and dignity either way."
-
MoseleyMauler
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2026 11:16 am
Re: Stepping down from the Nat 1 board
No apologies needed!!
Re: Stepping down from the Nat 1 board
Totally understandable!
The way I generally follow the games is following Stortford's twitter feed then refreshing the Nat 1 app. That seems to have improved a lot. Even teams that don't bother updating scores via social media seem to update that app now.
Don't be stranger though. Despite your team no longer being in this league you're probably the most knowledgeable poster still!
Hope you feel better soon.
The way I generally follow the games is following Stortford's twitter feed then refreshing the Nat 1 app. That seems to have improved a lot. Even teams that don't bother updating scores via social media seem to update that app now.
Don't be stranger though. Despite your team no longer being in this league you're probably the most knowledgeable poster still!
Hope you feel better soon.
-
stonehousealbion
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 6:17 pm
Re: Stepping down from the Nat 1 board
Bravo, RM2. (In the nicest possible way!)
You've certainly left your mark in terms of season predictions, etc. But the wealth of content you generated really helped this platform bloom.
Your efforts are much appreciated. (And you've enlightened me personally into the TBP "innovation" in the Champ.)
Have a great season!
You've certainly left your mark in terms of season predictions, etc. But the wealth of content you generated really helped this platform bloom.
Your efforts are much appreciated. (And you've enlightened me personally into the TBP "innovation" in the Champ.)
Have a great season!
Us goin' Brickfields!
-
Sedge Tiger
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 5:22 pm
Re: Stepping down from the Nat 1 board
Lazy Ba****d RM2


.
Seriously, you can’t be everywhere mate. You’ve done loads for all the leagues. Thank you
I hope you’re feeling much better
All the best
ST
Seriously, you can’t be everywhere mate. You’ve done loads for all the leagues. Thank you
I hope you’re feeling much better
All the best
ST
-
Park Ranger
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2026 6:56 pm
Re: Stepping down from the Nat 1 board
Please don’t step down for good RM2. Whilst we all appreciate that covering 2 leagues in so much depth was going to be nearly impossible your occasional comments and views hold a huge amount of weight for regular subscribers to Nat One. Let’s hope your health improves for starters and I must say it does look that your team are going to comfortably consolidate in the Champ based on the evidence of the early fixtures.
Re: Stepping down from the Nat 1 board
We need an AI Rothman2. (Or maybe we don't!).
Look after yourself Rothman2.
Look after yourself Rothman2.
Re: Stepping down from the Nat 1 board
Thank you all for your kind comments.
Am not going anywhere and will still be contributing as fully as I can.
Oh and Sedge your lads are on fire. What was it ? 92 points although I heard you were hanging on a bit at the end?
To Nat 1 fans, my question is “ What’s happened to Rams this season? I was confident they’d be up there this season. Mind you that Harry Stone ain’t half a good player and fits right in to our team. Honestly the speed and power is a different level in the Champ and it’s finally got some recognition from the media & I am very impressed with both Clubber and Blaze TV.
So back to today’s question What has happened to Rams?
Am not going anywhere and will still be contributing as fully as I can.
Oh and Sedge your lads are on fire. What was it ? 92 points although I heard you were hanging on a bit at the end?
To Nat 1 fans, my question is “ What’s happened to Rams this season? I was confident they’d be up there this season. Mind you that Harry Stone ain’t half a good player and fits right in to our team. Honestly the speed and power is a different level in the Champ and it’s finally got some recognition from the media & I am very impressed with both Clubber and Blaze TV.
So back to today’s question What has happened to Rams?
«The measure of a rugby player or supporter is not whether they win or lose, but whether they carry themselves with the same pride and dignity either way."